Nurturing the whole child is the core of all we do. Our mission is to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals. We make the most of the critical early learning years by inspiring a lifelong love of learning in a safe and caring environment. By fostering parent partnerships, facilitating ongoing professional development for our staff, and creating socially responsible global citizens and leaders, children continue to thrive in the classroom and beyond.
We Believe it is Fundamentally Important to:
- Recognize, encourage, protect, & respect the physical, emotional & intellectual individuality of each child
- Provide a safe environment that nurtures each child’s self-esteem and creativity
- Provide opportunities for children to develop according to their own capacities and interests
- Offer well-rounded curriculum and enrichment that will become the foundation for a lifetime of learning
- Offer programs that foster independence, self-confidence, and social responsibility
- The child’s own feelings of accomplishment act as a reinforcement to encourage continued success!
470 Millbrook Ave, Randolph | 973-328-7737
1339 Littleton Rd, Morris Plains | 973-538-1276
Our school is committed to providing the highest level of education from Infants to Pre-K including summer camp 2020!
Since 2001, we have provided the foundation of education for students from Denville, Randolph, Dover, Morris Plains and the surrounding area.
We are a NAEYC accredited preschool and our teachers develop a STEAM (science,technology,engineering,art and math) curriculum based on 21st century learning.
It’s the happy, playful, friendly atmosphere at Goddard that builds the confidence and compassion young children need to gain innovative problem solving skills. See what our current parents are saying about their experience!
At Sunnyfields Learning Center preschool and child care, our objective is to stimulate our students physical, social, emotional, and cognitive skills at their individual developmental levels, with hands-on activities to engage all aspects of learning in a safe and nurturing environment.
Sunnyfields Learning Center
494 Route 10 West, Whippany
Nicole’s Nannies is a member of APNA (A Premier Nanny Association), INA (International Nanny Association), and the founder sits on the Board of Directors for USNA (US Nanny Association). Nicole’s Nannies has a detailed screening process that is line with the industry standards, which leaves us with only the most qualified nannies. Nicole’s Nannies team of professionals are able to find the perfect fit for our clients’ family.
New Generation Learning Center
- Organic meals and snacks made in our on-site kitchen
- Camera access to live stream your child’s classroom on your phone
- Extended hours of operation (6:30 am – 7:30 pm)
- State-of-the-art security system
- daily reports with lesson plans and pictures
- Music (engaging, interactive class) twice a week.
- Sports – gymnastics, dance, soccer, t-ball, etc
- language club (Spanish, Russian or Mandarin)
- Daily outside time
- Strong academics, STEAM, art and fun!
60 River Rd., East Hanover, NJ 07936
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
Phone: (973) 263-1818
Fax: (973) 331-9459
Email: [email protected]