This gift guide is something that I think you guys are going to love just because it’s all about decorating the home! I feel guilty spending money on new decor for the house, so the holidays are the perfect time to ask for and/or give the items we’ve been wanting! These are all items that I either have or want for my house, and they’re neutral enough that they could fit with any decorating style. These products will make your house not only good look, but smell AMAZING! Hope you enjoy this list as much as I do!
1. Our Favorite Candle Sweater: Our Favorite Sweater candle gives you all the happy feelings similar to the moment you put on that comfy cozy sweater, smelling the fresh out of the dryer linen smell, blended with an herbal touch of earthy patchouli. You can’t go wrong!
2. Personalized Cutting Board: Gorgeous wooden cutting board, engraved with the names and date of your choice. Makes a beautiful housewarming, wedding, or anniversary gift.
3. Family Name Sign: Their framed wood signs are designed and handmade in their Oxford, Mississippi workshop. We offer a variety of text + frame colors, & several sizes.
4. Chateau Puech Haut – Rose: Pretty, vibrant notes of white peach, white flowers, and salty minerality all emerge from the 2018 Prestige Rosé. Made in a crisp, elegant style, it stays balanced and layered on the palate, and is going to be an incredibly versatile rosé to drink over the coming 6-12 months.
5. Personalized Coasters: Their personalized coasters are custom engraved with your own personal message. They make a perfect gift for Bridal Showers, Weddings, Birthdays, Christmas, Housewarming, Anniversaries or just about any other occasion. This special gift will commemorate a special event in the lives of your family and friends.
6. Maysville Throw: This chunky knit is made from acrylic fabric. It’s great for adding texture and warmth to a space, but it might be best for display only since it does have a tendency to shed. But if you do want to curl up with it, just keep a lint roller handy!
7. Geode Bookends: These are beautiful handmade agate bookends! Each bookend is cut, and polished by hand in Brazil from rough agate geodes. Geodes are ancient rocks formed from gas bubbles on past volcanic eruptions or by the dissolution of sedimentary concretions like quicksand over million of years and are known to carry great power within them.