Guys can be so hard to shop for, especially when it comes to holiday gifts. I tried to find different gifts that could be used not just for the holidays but also birthdays, father’s day.. You get it. Whether your guy is sporty, stylish, techie or just needs a new wallet, I got gift ideas for you!
Find holiday gifts for everyone on your list with our annual gift guides. Gifts for kids, favorite gifts for her, and gifts for the home!
1. Boots: Hikers, once maligned by anyone with a semblance of taste, have now been embraced as part of the wider ‘hunter gatherer’ renaissance. Yes, most of these men work in ad agencies as opposed to axe throwing, but Grenson caters to every color of collar in a metal-accented, suede-leather hybrid.
2. Laser Rangefinder: The Leupold RX-950 digital laser rangefinder is simple and affordable, delivering incredibly accurate horizontal distance measurements in yards or meters out to 950 yards.
3. Waxed Wallet: As classic as it gets – a handsome, heritage-inspired billfold wallet in authentic waxed cotton canvas.
4. Burberry Men’s Cologne: Sexy and provocative, Brit Rhythm is inspired by the exhilaration and adrenaline of live music and the electric energy of the crowd.
5. Slippers: The favorite house slipper is made for weekends and nights in, with soft wool lining and an easy slip-on shape. With its thin rubber sole, the Scuff is best worn indoors. We recommend with bare feet to experience the warm, temperature-regulating, and moisture-wicking qualities of wool.
6. Fjallraven Backpack: Classic Kånken backpack in hard-wearing Vinylon fabric with a zip that opens the entire main compartment. Removable seat cushion, small front pocket, simple shoulder straps and handles at the top.
7. Fjallraven Winter Jacket: Classic winter jacket with warm teddy lining. A durable favorite both in nature and town.